The HS-Omega-3 Index is a powerful biomarker which can predict your risk for sudden cardiac death!
Developed by a leading cardiologist, the Omega Quant HS-Omega-3 Index is a new laboratory test that measures the amount of omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) in your red blood cells. While other tests on the market can provide you with a general reading, the Omega-3 Index checks 26 different fatty acids and reports your levels of each of them!
How much do you know about your omega-3 fatty acids?
It may surprise you to know how vital omega-3 fatty acids are to your cardiovascular system and to your overall health and well-being. For example:
- The right amount of omega-3 fatty acids can reduce your risk of sudden cardiac death by up to 90%.
- They can help you avoid serious diseases, including cancer, Alzheimer’s disease, macular degeneration, and arthritis.
- They can help to keep your eyes and your skin healthy.
- They play a role in the workings of every cell in your body.
- They can give the immune system the boost it may need to look & feel your best.
These are just a few of the many reasons why people everywhere have taken such a serious interest in their omega-3 levels. They realize that it’s a smart way of gaining control of their health – and so should you. The HS-Omega-3 Index makes it all very simple.
It’s that simple!
Don’t let this opportunity to know your level pass you by.